At the end of 2014, the bank had 117 divisions across the country, including 16 branches. Its customer base is 40,700 legal entities and 775,800 individuals. The bank’s self-service terminal network includes 4,300 ATMs, POS-terminals and self-service machines. The corporate and retail loan portfolios before provision increased by 23.6% and by 86.2% respectively in 2014. Retail and corporate deposits increased by 34.8% and 18.9% respectively.
The bank launched the following strategic projects in 2014:
- implementation of Credit Factory technology;
- implementation of CRM in corporate and retail businesses;
- implementation of Hunter system to identify fraudulent loan requests;
- development of Colibri Online, international money transfer system;
- implementation of Sberbank Online, internet-banking for individuals;
- issuance and acquiring of Union Pay International cards (China).
According to Forbes Kazakhstan, the bank is recognised to lead in stress resistance among other Kazakhstan banks. The bank also headed Euromoney’s Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey 2014 rating in Best private banking services overall in Kazakhstan.